Castable can be grouped into 3 types
- Conventional castable
- Low Cement Castable (LCC)
- Ultra Low Cement Castable (ULCC)
- Service temperature
- Weight and collision from usage
- Abrasive and gas used inside the combustion area
- How rapid Temperature change suddenly
- Chemical corrosion from slag and alkaline
- Casting an alternative to Fire clay and High alumina brick for application such as glass furnaces,
EAF, reheating furnace, tapping spout, aluminum and jewelry kiln.
- Application for cyclone preheated of cement kiln, ceramic kiln, ash coal hoppers coal and incinerators.
- Casting an alternative to Fire clay and High alumina brick at EAF roof core, burner block, nose ring and kiln load.
Conventional Castable (Normal Series)
Conventional castable suitable for general casting, high mechanical and abrasive resistance.
Special Application Conventional Castable (ES and CG Series)
Castable ES series is used for casting that required extra strength to hold the weight
Castable CG series is used for casting that required extra strength, excellent for high mechanical strength, abrasive resistant
Light Weight Castable
Light Weight Castable is cast in the area that need to be protected from heat losses.
Low Cement Castable (LCC)
Low porosity with high mechanical strength to prevent risk of slag attack and corrosion. Highly resistant to alkaline attack.