- For bonding the individual brick together
- Protecting the joins from corrosion by slag and other furnaces
- Available for use in acid conditions and suitable for light bonding between insulation bricks
- High bonding strength with low shrinkage
- It combines high refractoriness with smooth working properties
- Available in both ready-to-set wet type and dry type
- Used for laying all types of refractory bricks and a layer between brick of any type.
- Clean the area where the bricks will be laid. Sweep the area and wash it thoroughly with water. Allow the surface to dry completely.
Wet type (AM): Open the refractory mortar bucket and aggressively stir the contents with a wooden stir stick or a trowel to bring back its homogeneousness.
Dry type (HM): Mix dry mortar with water at the specified amount. Stir the contents with wooden stick or trowel to make homogeneous.
- Used a margin trowel to apply a layer of mortar to dry refractory brick. The thickness of each level should be approximately 2 mm. tap the bricks according to working position.