At BST, we are manufacturer of Fireclay & High Alumina brick. Fireclay bricks mainly contain less than 45% Alumina content while High Alumina bricks contain more than 45% Alumina.
- Alumina content in fireclay bricks approximately 28-45% are classified to Medium-duty Fireclay Brick and super-duty fireclay brick
- Alumina content in fireclay bricks between about 10-28% are classified to low alumina fireclay bricks.
- Good thermal shock and spalling resistance.
- Good volume stability at high temperature.
- High mechanical strength.
- Alumina content in high Alumina bricks from 45% to 95% and service temperature up to 1900 ◦ C
- Excellent corrosion resistance to neutral slag and meta penetration resistance at high liquid temperature.
- Improved thermal shock and corrosion resistance at high temperature.
- High density, high mechanical strength and good volume stability at high temperature.
- Furnace construction
- Blast furnace/ Hot blast stove
- Steel foundries
- Furnace in the nonferrous metal industry
- Coke ovens and gas furnace
- Glass industry
- Cement Industry
- Safety lining of ladle
- Backup lining of boiler
- Good for reheating furnace such as anchor brick and burner block
- Transition and cooling zone of rotary cement kiln, lime shaft kiln, etc.
- Bottom and door foundry air furnace and side wall of aluminum refining melting furnace, etc.